miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

JURASSIC WORLD

Weeks ago, I watched the film Jurassic World and I'd like to recommend it.

The director of the film is Petter Patry and the main of actors are Jack Rollyns, Mary,


Sanchez, Jonny Mellow and Jake Pitt.

That f ilm is an adventure film. The setting is a Pacific island, in a dinosaurs park. The plot of this film is incredible. There are two boys, who are brothers. They went to Nublar island.

The boys' aunt is an important person in the park but she is very busy and for this reason she contracts a nanny to stay with the boys.

One day, the T-Rex escapes from its cage.
Them, there are a lot of problems in the park.

I really liked the ending, It's a happy ending.
All in all, It is a fantastic film and I recommend it to people who like adventure films.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario