22th June - Summer holidays!! - Today I start my summer holidats , today I want to sleep all day ;D
24th June - Pool day : Today my cousins and I go to the pool ,we spend all day there and, at the night, we go to dinner.
7th August - Karting day! : Today we go with my family to the karts,I don't know what will happen but I really want to arrive to the circuit.
| Karting l'Escala |
8th August - 150 suscribers! : Today, my youtube channel arrived to 150 suscribers I know it's not a big number but I feel very happy because they go up.
14th August - I go to travel: Today my parents and I go to Andalucía, there, we stay with my familly. First we go to Caniles, Granada, then we go to Sevilla and, finally, we go to Alcaudete, Jaén. I'm so nervous....
14th August - I go to travel: Today my parents and I go to Andalucía, there, we stay with my familly. First we go to Caniles, Granada, then we go to Sevilla and, finally, we go to Alcaudete, Jaén. I'm so nervous....
![]() |
| In alcaudete, we stayed here |
28th August - My birthday!!: Today is my birthday and all my family will come to my house to celebrate it. I am very happy with the gift that gave me my cousin 's girlfriend A picture painted by her, ¡wow!
| Amazing, right? |


MARK: 8
ResponderEliminar